The chaplain is the CG's confidential advisor on religious matters within the command.
- Advises on the issues of religion, ethics, and morale, including the religious needs of all assigned personnel.
- Coordinates religious assets and operations within the command.
- Trains, equips, and supports the subordinate chaplains and chaplain assistants.
- Helps the CG ensure that all soldiers have the opportunity to exercise their religion.
- Performs or provides religious rites, sacraments, ordinances, services and pastoral care and counseling.
Read our Season of Lent daily devotionals. Click here to go to the page